Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Rezarta becomes mother, Hera comes to life ...

Rezarta Shkurta just made it ​​known on her social network that she has been blessed with a beautiful girl:
"A beautiful petite blessed me today with the most beautiful word in the world "Mother". Thank you my princess to make me the happiest woman in the world, I hope never to dissapoint you!" She said.
Singer has received numerous compliments from her fans and friends, while we learn that the little princess named after Hera.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rezarta behen nene, vjen ne jete Hera...
Rezarta Shkurta sapo ka bere te njohur ne rrjetin e saj social se eshte bekuar me nje vajze te bukur:
"Nje vogelushe e bukur sot me bekoj me fjalen me te bukur ne bote "Nene". Faleminderit princesha ime qe me bere femren me te lumtur ne bote, uroj te te mos zhgenjej kurre!", ka thene ajo.
Kengetarja ka marre urime te shumta nga fansat dhe miqte e saj, ndersa mesojme se princesha e vogel quhet me emrin Hera.

No comments:

Post a Comment