Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Monday 28 October 2013

Capital T, a young rapper with a beard

Capital T, se shpejti me nje hit te ri
Although still young in age, he has nevertheless managed, quite early, to make a name in albanian music market with his consecutive hits. It's about 22-year-old rapper, Kushtrim Ademi, known as Capital T, who surprises us with his latest appearance, where he has chosen to become a rapper with a beard, making him look older. "I'm terribly in love," he said in an interview for the magazine "Paloma" and we don't know if this has influenced him to feel more mature and grow a beard or perhaps is some preference of his religious beliefs. Nevertheless, after his latest success with "Sushi", get ready, Trimi is coming soon with a new video hit titled "Go Hard".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Capital T, nje reper i ri me mjekerr
Ndonese ende i ri ne moshe, ai megjithate ka arritur, qysh heret, te bej emer ne tregun muzikor shqiptar me hitet e tij te njepasnjeshme. Fjala eshte per reperin 22 vjecar, Kushtrim Ademi, i njohur si Capital T, i cili po na befason me dukjen e tij te fundit, ku ai ka zgjedhur te behet nje reper me mjekerr, qe e ben te duket me i vjeter. "Jam tmerresisht i dashuruar", ka deklaruar ne nje interviste per revisten "Paloma" dhe nuk e dime nese kjo ka ndikuar tek ai te ndjehet me i pjekur dhe te leshoj mjekerr apo eshte ndonje preference e tij e besimit fetar. Sidoqofte, pas suksesit te fundit me "Sushi", behuni gati, Trimi po vjen se shpejti me nje video hit te ri me titull "Go hard". /Albaflashnews/

No comments:

Post a Comment