Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Sunday 27 October 2013

PALOMA Magazine - 26th October 2013

Revista PALOMA - 26 Tetor 2013
VIP headlines this week by magazine "Paloma" ( 26 October 2013 )

Olta Boka: I'm superstitious, so I do not talk about love ... I will always remain the innocent one, with pure heart
Capital T: I am terribly in love !
Aurela Gace : I took my man virgin, I teach him myself
Kanita, 12 - year-old singe , reacts to criticism about the image in the video: I have not exaggerated , it was only a dream!"
Dhurata Dora, after the success of "I like dat" comes with "Edhe Pak": There is no shame in having no lover!
Gjyste Vulaj: I remarried after 20 years with the same man! Husband likes when I'm all covered , but I dress as I want
Elvana provokes with nude photos!
Rezarta Shkurta becomes mother , brings Hera to life
Ardit Gjebrea " forgives" Nora Istrefi
Big Brother back in the early 2014 's
Albulena Krasniqi, an Albanian in "The Voice of Germany"
Dancing With The Stars : Petri Bozo left the race, replaced by David Tukiqi
By Niko Komani : Take action !
IN & OUT: Olta Boka, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha (IN); Buildings on the Mother Teresa's House , "Afternoon in Top Channel", Kanita Suma ( OUT )
On Scanner: Loose women!
Girlfriends ( not at all ) rivals on Albanian Screen: Xhemi Shehu & Arbana Osmani; Eneda Tarifa & Albana Osmani, Luana Vjollca & Bora Zemani ; Vilma Masha & Ilda Bejleri; Ilva Tare, Mira Kazhani , Agnesa Maja and Iva Tico; Aulona Musta & Fatma Haxhialiu
- - - - - - - - - - - - -



Titujt kryesore VIP te kesaj jave nga Revista "Paloma" (26 Tetor 2013)

Olta Boka: Jam supersticioze, ndaj nuk flas per dashurine... Do mbetem gjithmone ajo e pafajshmja, me zemren paster
Capital T: Jam tmerresisht i dashuruar!
Aurela Gace: Burrin e mora te virgjer, po e mesoj vete
Kanita, kengetarja 12-vjecare, reagon ndaj kritikave per imazhin ne klip: Nuk e kam ekzagjeruar, eshte vecse nje enderr!"
Dhurata Dora, pas suksesit me "I like dat", vjen me "Edhe pak": Nuk eshte turp te mos kesh te dashur!
Gjyste Vulaj: U rimartova pas 20 vitesh me te njejtin burre! Bashkeshortit i pelqen kur jam e gjitha e mbuluar, por une vishem si dua vete!
Elvana provokon me foto nudo!
Rezarta Shkurta behet nene, sjell ne jete Heren
Ardit Gjebrea "fal" Nora Istrefin
Big Brother Albania rikthehet ne fillim te 2014-s
Albulena Krasniqi, nje shqiptare ne "The Voice of Germany"
Dancing With The Stars: Petri Bozo le garen, ne vend te tij David Tukiqi
Nga Niko Komani: Aktivizohuni!
IN&OUT: Olta Boka, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha (IN); Ndertimet mbi shtepine e Nene Terezes, "Pasdite ne Top Channel", Kanita Suma (OUT)
Ne SKANER: Femra te lira!
Mikeshat (aspak) rivale te ekranit shqiptar: Xhemi Shehu & Arbana Osmani; Eneda Tarifa & Albana Osmani; Luana Vjollca & Bora Zemani; Vilma Masha & Ilda Bejleri; Ilva Tare, Mira Kazhani, Anjeza Maja dhe Iva Tico; Aulona Musta & Fatma Haxhialiu

No comments:

Post a Comment