Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Sunday 6 October 2013

BLUETOOTH Magazine - 5th October 2013

Revista BLUETOOTH - 5 Tetor 2013
Headlines this week by "Bluetooth" magazine ( October 5, 2013 ) :

Photographs, Ermal & Ami : Our Happiness is called Joel. Ermal: The boy looks like both of us, more like me by voice
Weekly contest at "Facebook": Who has the most beautiful low-necked dress ! Women expose breasts VIP : Elvana Gjata, Alberie Hadergjonaj, Rita Ora, Anjeza Branka, Fjolla Morina , Leonora Jakupi
Neda & Ogreni deny separation with kisses and cuddle in the Block
Meta - Topalli ; handshake after rotation
"Fiks Fare" Fiori Dardha: I found freedom once denied. I received hundreds of positive reviews, the public has welcomed me !
Saima Kodra: Here is why I left "Fiks Fare"! I will come back with a program similar to "Le iene"
"Miss Globe" celebrates its 10th anniversary in Albania. Final night, the evening of November 2 in Durres
Albania elects Supermodel. The spectacle where careers began Zana Krasniqi, Angela Martini and Jessica Barberi, reaches its finish
Arber Kadia "abandoned" ministry for "Vision Afternoon"
Aferdita Dreshaj: I have no connection with Turkish singer
Many congratulations for Valbona's husband
- - - - - - - - - -

Titujt kryesore te kesaj jave nga Revista "Bluetooth" (5 tetor 2013):

Fotografite, Ermali & Ami: Lumturia jone mban emrin Joel. Ermali: Djali na ngjan te dyve, mua me shume nga zeri
Gara e javes ne "Facebook": Kush ka dekoltene me te bukur! Femra VIP ekspozojne gjoksin: Elvana Gjata, Alberie Hadergjonaj, Rita Ora, Anjeza Branka, Fjolla Morina, Leonora Jakupi
Neda & Ogreni mohojne ndarjen, me puthje dhe perqafime ne Bllok
Meta-Topalli; Shtrengim duarsh pas rotacionit
"Fiks Fare", Fiori Dardha: Gjeta lirine e mohuar dikur. Mora qindra komente pozitive, publiku me ka mirepritur!
Saimir Kodra: Ja pse u largova nga "Fiks Fare"! Do vij me nje program te ngjashem me "Le Iene"
"Miss Globe" feston 10-vjetorin ne Shqiperi. Nata Finale, mbremjen e 2 nentorit ne Durres
Shqiperia zgjedh Supermodelet. Spektakli ku filluan karrieren Zana Krasniqi, Angela Martini e Xhesika Berberi, arrin ne finish
Arber Kadia "braktis" ministrine per "Vizionin e Pasdites"
Aferdita Dreshaj: S'kam lidhje me kengetarin turk
Shume urime per burrin e Valbones




No comments:

Post a Comment