Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Saturday 14 September 2013

2ton with a "boom" collaborations and an album

2Ton me nje bum bashkepunimesh
The rapper known from Ferizaj, 2ton aka Arton AVDYLI, is making "slob" these days with consecutive launches of several new projects. "S'po ma nin" collaboration with singer called Dafina Dauti, while immediately after that launches the clip "Beb" in collaboration with the singer from Albania Ertila Koka. But we learn that soon he intends to launch two new clips. One will be with Stine and another one with Skivi. And as "dessert" in the end, within two weeks launching the new album with 12 songs. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
2Ton me nje bum bashkepunimesh dhe nje album
Reperi i njohur nga Ferizaji, 2Ton aka Arton Avdyli, po ben "llom" keto dite me lancimin e njepasnjeshem te disa projekteve te reja. "S'po ma nin" quhet bashkepunimi me kengetaren Dafina Dauti, ndersa menjehere pas kesaj lancoi edhe klipin "Beb" ne bashkepunim me kengetaren nga Shqiperia, Ertila Koka. Por, mesojme se se shpejti ka ne plan te lancoj edhe dy klipe te reja. Njeri do jete me Stinen dhe nje tjeter me Skivin. Dhe si "embelsire" per fund, brenda dy javesh lancon albumin e ri me 12 kenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment