Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Sunday 9 February 2014

BLUETOOTH Magazine - 8 February 2014

Revista BLUETOOTH - 8 Shkurt 2014

VIP headlines this week by magazine "Bluetooth  ( 8 February 2014)

Ilva Tare and Edward Salami, formalize the love relationship. Known television journalist, romance with Democratic Party deputy. Relationship crowned with a diamond ring "Tiffany" and cohabitation.
The rapper's story, Ledri Vula: Angela inspires me every day to be the best. Here whom I dedicate my return. Relationship with supermodel Martini, I will not tell how I won her over. Currently I am focused on my personal album.
Interview: Being ... Elvana Gjata! Albanian music star, in an intimate confession: "I never lacked love". Soon a new single and "Live Acoustic 2". Living under one roof with the parents and knowing my defects.
Revealed news from "Big Brother 7". First night on Friday February 21
Ciljeta, giant celebration, two rejoices, two birthdays in one day .
Ardit Gjebrea brings artists together.
Dafina not jealous at all, compliments Angela and Ledri
Rita Ora and Calvin Harris, together again
Gergj Leka engaged, she 22 years younger
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Titujt kryesore VIP te kesaj jave nga Revista "Bluetooth" (8 Shkurt 2014)

Ilva Tare dhe Eduard Selami, zyrtarizojne lidhjen e dashurise. Gazetarja e njohur televizive, histori dashurie me deputetin e Partise Demokratike. Marredhenia kurorezohet me nje unaze diamanti "Tiffany" dhe jetese te perbashket.
- - -
Rrefimi i reperit, Ledri Vula: Angela me inspiron cdo dite te jem me i miri. Ja kujt ia dedikoj rikthimin tim. Lidhja me supermodelen Martini, s'jua tregoj si e bera per vete. Momentalisht jam i perqendruar ne albumin personal.
- - - 
Intervista; Te jesh... Elvana Gjata! Ylli i muzikes shqiptare, ne nje rrefim intim: "Nuk me ka munguar kurre dashuria". Se shpejti nje singell i ri dhe "Live acoustic 2". Jetesa nen nje cati me prinderit dhe defektet qe i njoh vetes.
- - -
Zbulohen te rejat e "Big Brother 7". Nata e pare te premten me 21 Shkurt
Ciljeta feste gjigante, dy gezime, dy ditelindje ne nje dite. 
Ardit Gjebrea ben bashke artistet.
Dafina aspak xheloze, komplimenton Angelen dhe Ledrin
Rita Ora dhe Calvin Harris, serish bashke
Fejohet Gjergj Leka, ajo 22 vjet me e re


No comments:

Post a Comment