Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Saturday 11 January 2014

BLUETOOTH Magazine - 11th January 2014

Revista BLUETOOTH - 11 Janar 2014

VIP headlines this week by magazine "Bluetooth" ( 11 January 2014 )

New Year, where did VIPs celebrate
Xhesika Berberi: TVSH held back my money, did not pay me as promised. New presenter: I'll tell you about working alongside Krasta, he is not as difficult as they say
Journalist Rudina Xhunga poses with her daughter and reveals news of 2014. Edi Rama writes the preface to her new book
Public figures in snow and women who were caught drinking
Drenusha Latifi: I'll tell you about my love with Atilla. I am disappointed in festivals of Tirana, nor do I watch them anymore
Alda Bida celebrates 46th anniversary with her loved ones
Eliza Hoxha : I'm single, there is no ideal man. I sing to violence against woman, one should break silence
VIPs of the snow : Alketa Vejsiu, Rike Roci, Era Istrefi, Adelina Tahiri, Teuta Selimi
Xhemi & Arbana, choose tequila
When VIP women drink; Beer for Luana; Linda Halimi sexy but without alcohol, Era and Nora Istrefi red and white wine.
Heidi Lustaku : Origin and language gave me problems with "Miss Switzerland". Will not pose nude, even though it is very easy. I want to marry at the age of 25 years and have 4 children ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Titujt kryesore VIP te kesaj jave nga Revista "Bluetooth" (11 Janar 2014)

Viti i Ri, ku e festuan VIP-at
Xhesika Berberi: TVSH-ja me mbajti leket, s'me dha aq sa me premtoi. Prezantuesja e re: Ju rrefej punen krah Krastes, s'eshte i veshtire sic thone
Gazetarja Rudina Xhunga pozon me te bijen dhe zbulon risine e 2014-es. Edi Rama shkruan parathenien e librit te ri te Xhunges
Personazhet publike ne debore dhe femrat qe u kapen duke pire
Drenusha Latifi: Ju rrefej dashurine time me Atillen. Jam zhgenjyer nga festivalet e Tiranes, as qe i shikoj me
Alda Bida feston 46-vjetorin krah njerezve te dashur
Eliza Hoxha: Jam beqare, s'ka mashkull ideal. I kendoj dhunes ndaj femres, duhet thyer heshtja
VIP-at e debores: Alketa Vejsiu, Rike Roci, Era Istrefi, Adelina Tahiri, Teuta Selimi
Xhemi & Arbana, zgjedhin tekilen
Kur pine femrat VIP; Birra per Luanen; Linda Halimi seksi por pa alkool; Era dhe Nora Istrefi vere te kuqe dhe te bardhe
Heidi Lushtaku: Origjina dhe gjuha me nxoren probleme tek "Miss Zvicra". Nuk do te pozoj nudo, edhe pse eshte shume e lehte. Dua te martohem ne moshen 25 vjecare dhe te kem 4 femije...

No comments:

Post a Comment