Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Saturday 11 January 2014

Ermal Merdani: 2013 brought me Eriselda...

Ermal Merdani dhe Eriselda

Ermal Merdani, former Mister and resident in BB5, was satisfied with the year that has passed bringing him new love named Eriselda. "We are very happy with each other. I love the girl in my arms, as she is a very rare woman", Ermal has told to the media in Tirana.
- - - - - - - - -

Ermal Merdani: 2013-ta ma solli Eriselden...
Ermal Merdani, ish-misteri dhe ish-banori i BB5, eshte shprehur i kenaqur me vitin qe shkoi pasi i solli nje dashuri te re me emrin Eriselda. "Jemi shume te lumtur me njeri-tjetrin. E dua vajzen qe kam ne krah, pasi eshte nje femer shume e rralle", ka treguar Ermali per mediat ne Tirane.

No comments:

Post a Comment