Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Sunday 29 June 2014

BLUETOOTH Magazine - 28th June 2014

Revista BLUETOOTH - 28 Qershor 2014

VIP headlines of the week from magazine "Bluetooth" (28 June 2014) 

Arian Cani: Lack of sex education leaving albanians with mental problems. Edi Rama, the most boring character in my studio. 
Eni Koci: I've decided to reveal the motive of my life. I've graduated with average 9, will major in medicine! You will not see me in festivals, they judge unfairly
Lorik Cana marries! Wedding of the footballer in Pristina 
VIPs at the beach,  Adelina on chaise long with mysterious boy, Joanna and Katerina become friends:  Adelina Tahiri, Venera Lumani, Aferdita Dreshaj, Aurela Hoxha, Franceska Jace, Olta Gixhari, Diana Avdiu, Arbana Osmani, Era Istrefi, Mariza Ikonomi, Joanna and Katerina, Eliza Dushku ... 
After three goals, Xherdani in night life with Kosovo model 
Arvizu "flirts" times with Rama and times with Blushi 
Secret vacations of Nora Isterfi. Singer relaxes in luxury resorts, keeps secret the place 
Alberia treading on dollars 
Revealed hot photos of Anjeza Branka 
Flori Mumajesi raises tensions in Tirana, hot scenes with ballerinas in the concert
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Titujt VIP te javes nga Revista "Bluetooth" (28 Qershor 2014)

Arian Cani: Mungesa e edukates seksuale i la shqiptaret me probleme mendore. Edi Rama, personazhi me i merzitshem ne studion time.
Eni Koci: Vendosa te zbuloj motivin e jetes sime. U diplomova me mesatare 9, do studioj per mjekesi! S'do me shihni ne festivale, bejne vleresime te padrejta
Martohet Lorik Cana! Dasma e futbollistit ne Prishtine
Vipat ne plazh, Adelina ne shezlong me djalin misterioz, Joana dhe Katerina behen shoqe: Adelina Tahiri, Venera Lumani, Aferdita Dreshaj, Aurela Hoxha, Franceska Jace, Olta Gixhari, Diana Avdiu, Arbana Osmani, Era Istrefi, Mariza Ikonomi, Joana dhe Katerina, Eliza Dushku...
Pas 3 golave, Xherdani ben jete nate me modelen kosovare
Arvizu "flirton", here me Ramen e here me Blushin
Pushimet e fshehta te Nora Istrefit. Kengetarja relaksohet ne resorte luksoze, mban sekret vendin
Alberia shkel mbi dollare
Zbulohen fotot e nxehta te Anjeza Brankes
Flori Mumajesi ngre peshe Tiranen, skena "hot" me balerinat ne koncert


No comments:

Post a Comment