Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Monday 14 April 2014

PALOMA Magazine - 12th April 2014

Revista PALOMA - 12 Prill 2014
VIP headlines of the week from magazine " Paloma " ( 12 April 2014 )

Xhemi Shehu : Work with an Italian author was disappointing. I welcome another blessing from God .
Esida Mile : I did not have sex in BB ! None of the boys are close to my requirements ! Always have been envied for my bodily forms
Lorik Cana in the jury of " Masterchef Albania "
Viola 's "BB " : I went to " Big Brother " because I liked it, not to find a man ! I have not done any plastic surgery , Polish girls are naturally beautiful 
Venera Lumani , participating in "Top Fest " with "Do not Forget Me". Why we waited so long to make  public love with Lindi
Actor of " Orange " - Binaj Florian , will be the father of a girl
Juli , kiss with Arditi , but feeling for Nevila?
Shkendije Mujaj: Men with me do not reach the second round, they capitulate on the first!
Ciljeta and Samanta, nose intervention
IN & OUT , ​​by Fatma Haxhialiu : Era Rusi, Vesa Luma & Jon Tarifa, Bes Kallaku ( IN) ; Gjyste Vulaj, Lori BB7 , Elinara Shehu ( OUT )
On Scanner: Alban Skenderaj
Screen 's most enduring couples : Timo Flloko & Vera Grabocka , Ardit Gjebrea & Anila , Enkel Domi & Mesila Dode , Enver Petrovci & Valbona, Hoxha Enada & Gerd Vaso , Petri Bozo & Alda Bida , Gili & Ilir Berani, Mihrije Braha & Naim Abazi, Armend & Aida Rexhepagiq
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Titujt VIP te javes nga Revista "Paloma" (12 Prill 2014)

Xhemi Shehu: Puna me nje autor italian ishte zhgenjyese. Mirepres nje tjeter bekim nga Zoti.
Esida Mile: Nuk kam bere seks ne BB! Asnjeri prej djemve nuk i afrohej kerkesave te mia! Gjithmone me kane lakmuar per format e mia trupore
Lorik Cana ne jurine e "Masterchef Albania"
Viola e "BB": Shkova ne "Big Brother" se me pelqente, jo per te gjetur burre! Nuk kam bere asnje operacion plastik, vajzat polake jane te bukura vete
Venera Lumani, pjesemarrese ne "Top Fest" me "Mos me harro". Perse pritem kaq gjate per te bere publike dashurine me Lindin
Aktori i "Portokalli"-se, Florian Binaj, do te behet baba i nje vajze
Juli, puthje me Arditin, por ndjenja per Nevilen?
Shkendije Mujaj: Meshkujt me mua nuk arrijne ne raundin e dyte, kapitullojne tek i pari!
Ciljeta dhe Samanta, nderhyrje ne hunde
IN & OUT, nga Fatma Haxhialiu: Era Rusi, Vesa Luma & Jon Tarifa, Bes Kallaku (IN); Gjyste Vulaj, Lori BB7, Elinara Shehu (OUT)
Ne SKANER: Alban Skenderaj
Ciftet me jetegjate te ekranit: Timo Flloko & Vera Grabocka, Ardit Gjebrea & Anila, Enkel Domi & Mesila Dode, Enver Petrovci & Valbona, Enada Hoxha & Gerd Vaso, Petri Bozo & Alda Bida, Gili & Ilir Berani, Mihrije Braha & Naim Abazi, Armend & Aida Rexhepagiq


No comments:

Post a Comment