Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Sunday 9 March 2014

PALOMA Magazine - 8th March 2014

Revista PALOMA - 8 Mars 2014

VIP headlines of the week from the magazine "Paloma" ( 8 March 2014 )

Magdalene Kolnikaj, Valeri's wife in "Big Brother ": Valeri is not gay ! I am most fortunate woman in the world to have him as spouse !
Tuna confirms : I'll be out next year from " The X Factor ". She thanks all but Alketa Vejsiu
Alketa bored by comments on Facebook ? Compares the " X Factor " with " Oscars " !
Eli Fara : I will sing at the wedding of my daughter. I lacked a man's support
Arylene Ara : I nailed it with my  "Aeroplane" ! I will earn success far from scandals
Castro Zizo : My return in music, danger for others ! Singer-songwriter is participating in " Top Fest " after breakup of 2 years from music
Gena banned in Europe " my colleagues spied me to Swiss authorities "
Esida kisses Ardit too
March 8, viewpoint of VIP women , to celebrate or to protest ? Jonida Shehu , Gerta Heta , Hersiana Matmuja , Rezarta Skifteri, Lori Haxhiu, Flutura Acka
Angela Martini become vegetarian , PETA commends and helps
IN & OUT by Fatma Haxhialiu : Flori Mumajesi, Alban Skenderaj, Rozana Radi ( IN); Dr. Flori, Rigels of BB, Big Brother " Kisses for Show " ( OUT )
On Scanner: Big Brother
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Titujt kryesore VIP te javes nga Revista "Paloma" (8 Mars 2014)

Madalena Kolnikaj, bashkeshortja e Valerit ne "Big Brother": Valeri nuk eshte homoseksual! Jam gruaja me me fat ne bote qe e kam bashkeshort!
Tuna konfirmon: Nuk do te jem vitin qe vjen ne "X Factor". I falenderon te gjithe pervec Alketa Vejsiut
Alketa merzitet nga komentet ne Facebook? Krahason "X Factor" me "Oscar"!
Eli Fara: Do te kendoj ne dasmen e vajzes. Me ka munguar nje mashkull perkrah
Arilena Ara: Godita ne shenje me "Aeroplanin" tim! Suksesin do ta fitoj larg skandaleve
Kastro Zizo: Rikthimi im ne muzike, rrezik per te tjeret! Kantautori merr pjese ne "Top Fest" pas 2 vjet shkeputjeje nga muzika
Genes i ndalohet hyrja ne Europe: "Koleget me spiunuan tek organet zvicerane"
Esida puth edhe Arditin
8 Marsi ne optiken e femrave VIP, te festojme apo protestojme? Jonida Shehu, Gerta Heta, Hersiana Matmuja, Rezarta Skifteri, Lori Haxhiu, Flutura Acka
Angela Martini behet vegjetariane, PETA  e pergezon dhe e ndihmon
IN&OUT nga Fatma Haxhialiu: Flori Mumajesi, Alban Skenderaj, Rozana Radi (IN); Dr Flori, Rigelsi i BB, Big Brother "Puthjet per Show" (OUT)
Ne SKANER: Big Brother



No comments:

Post a Comment