Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Sunday 26 January 2014

PANORAMA PLUS Magazine - 25th January 2014

Revista PANORAMA PLUS - 25 Janar 2014

VIP headlines this week by magazine "Panorama Plus" ( 25 January 2014 )

Anaid of BB resigns from his job in the municipality: Soon will launch my luxury business
Hamdi Salihi becomes 30 years old and shows affection that he has towards Marina Vjollca,
Endri Prifti: How I ended my 3 - year relationship in secret, with my ex - wife
Shkelzen Berisha comments on artists, praises Emma Andrea
Delfina Aziri, albanian girls of " Playboy ": In bed I experiment with man!
Elvana Gjata: Why am I surrounded by so unfaithful people
Rovena Stefa, the actor in the video is also her personal trainer
Genta of BB : Even this year I started grumpy
Calendar of Iris Shala selling for 50 thousand euros
Alida Duka: I'll tell you about my 8 - year cohabitation in Germany
Adelina Tahiri shooting a new video, sexy in military uniform
Naser Beqiri albanian aiming the title "Mister Slovenia"
Gjyste Vulaj luxury vacation in Mexico with family
Artists have fun choosing the " Number Eight "
VIPs enjoy holidays in the snow
Jurgen Xhasula , besides football , also tends modeling
Dr.Halim Kosovo , even in Parlament standing next to women
Bashkim Fino's sacrifice to smoke a cigar
Genta Ismajli: I take part in many projects, I have no time for love
Hervin Culi , now director of the National Theatre , celebrates with his wife
Shkendija Mujaj: My husband has the right to take another wife for kitchen
Dafina with Ledri in Meliza Haradinaj's wedding
This is the look of Ilir Shaqiri after " Dancing "
Ermela and Toros , meet their idol , Fatos Nano
Ndricim Xhepa celebrates 57th anniversary with his 7 year old son
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Titujt kryesore VIP te kesaj jave nga Revista "Panorama Plus" (25 Janar 2014)

Anaidi i BB, heq dore nga puna ne Bashki: Se shpejti nis biznesin tim luksoz
Hamdi Salihi ben 30 vjec dhe shfaq afeksionin qe ka per Marina Vjollcen
Endri Prifti: Si i dhashe fund lidhjes 3-vjecare ne fshehtesi, me ish-gruan
Shkelzen Berisha ben komente per artistet, lavderon Ema Andrean
Delfina Aziri, vajza shqiptare e "Playboy": Ne shtrat bej eksperimente me meshkuj!
Elvana Gjata: Pse rrethohem nga aq pak njerez te besueshem
Rovena Stefa, aktorin e videos e ka edhe trajner personal
Genta e BB: Edhe kete vit e fillova me ters
Kalendari i Iris Shales shitet per 50 mije euro
Alida Duka: Ju rrefej bashkejetesen time 8-vjecare ne Gjermani
Adelina Tahiri xhiron klip te ri, seksi me rroba ushtarake
Naser Beqiri, shqiptar qe synon titullin "Mister Slovenia"
Gjyste Vulaj, pushime luksoze ne Meksiko me familjen
Artistet zgjedhin te argetohen te "Number Eight"
VIP-at shijojne pushimet ne bore
Jurgen Xhasula, krahas futbollit, tenton edhe ne modelim
Dr.Halim Kosova, edhe ne Parlament rri prane grave
Sakrifica e Bashkim Finos per te pire nje puro
Genta Ismajli: Marr pjese ne shume projekte, s'kam kohe per dashuri
Hervin Culi, tashme drejtor i Teatrit Kombetar, feston me gruan
Shkendije Mujaj: Burri im ka te drejte te marre edhe nje grua per kuzhine
Dafina me Ledrin ne dasmen e Meliza Haradinajt
Kjo eshte pamja e Ilir Shaqirit pas "Dancing"
Ermela dhe Toros, takojne idhullin e tyre, Fatos Nanon
Ndricim Xhepa feston 57-vjetorin me djalin e tij 7 vjec

No comments:

Post a Comment