Welcome to Alba Flash News! The idea of this blog is to comment on relevant and interesting celebrity news & events, fun & entertainment, unique stories and more, in a concise and simple format without gimmicks. We bring you the latest news titles on albanian gossip and showbiz in a flash style. The blog supports english and albanian language. Enjoy!

Sunday 26 January 2014

PALOMA Magazine - 25th January 2014

Revista PALOMA - 25 Janar 2014

VIP headlines this week by magazine "Paloma" ( 25 January 2014 )

Lori Hoxha, the winner of DWTS : I do not buy prizes in rival TV, since in Top Channel I can win them for free ... What I miss from my father . Here the words I did not tell him.
Rosa Lati, charming presenter tells : When Italians from Agon Channel saw me, they said " You're a beast of the screen! "
Alban Ramosaj : I am the winner of " The Voice "
Armina Mevlani, with a dress as Rita Ora. A huge bouquet of roses, a gift from boyfriend
Barbana Dini splits from fiance
Xhensila Myrtezaj and Besart Kallaku, expecting a baby ?
After the end of " Dancing " ballerinas talk; Dion Gjinika: Lori , most accurate and correct in every choreography. Its difficult to follow my pace !; Eltion Merja : Flaka and Arjoni stron duo!; Gerd Vaso: With jury I only agreed 50% . Here's the reasons why Lori won; Ermira : Our couple errors jury has recorded with magnifier. I'll tell you how I slipped on stage ... ; Majlajdo : Jury to make the difference , the winner should have been Arjoni ;
"The Bird of Tuna" , comes in folk version
Nora Istrefi: I feel sexy !
Calvin Harris can not sit without Rita Ora, asks to return together
By Niko Komani: Secrets of the winter !
IN & OUT : " Three minded auction " Ergin and Angie ( X Factor ) , Tuna ( IN); Sara Nikita , Hajrie Rondo , Xhesika Berberi ( OUT )
On Scanner: Dancing With The Stars
VIPs that get pissed... by success: Genta Ismajli, Tuna, Noizy , Zizo Castro , Nora Istrefi , Dafina Zeqiri, Ronela Hajati
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Titujt kryesore VIP te kesaj jave nga Revista "Paloma" (25 Janar 2014)

Lori Hoxha, fituesja e DWTS: Nuk blej cmime ne televizione rivale, se ne Top Channel mund t'i fitoj falas... Cfare me mungon nga im ate. Ja fjalet qe nuk ia thashe dot...
Roza Lati, prezantuesja simpatike rrefen: Kur italianet e Agon Channel me pane, thane "Je nje bishe e ekranit!"
Alban Ramosaj: Jam fituesi i "The Voice"
Armina Mevlani, me fustan si te Rita Ores. Nje buqete gjigande me trendafila, dhurate nga i dashuri
Barbana Dini ndahet nga i fejuari
Xhensila Myrtezaj dhe Besart Kallaku, presin nje femije?
Pas perfundimit te "Dancing", flasin balerinet; Dion Gjinika: Lori, me e sakta dhe korrektja ne cdo koreografi. E veshtire te ndjekesh ritmin tim!; Eltion Merja: Flaka dhe Arjoni, dyshja me e forte!; Gerd Vaso: Me jurine kam qene vetem 50% dakord. Ja arsyet pse fitoi Lori; Ermira: Gabimet e ciftit tone juria i ka evidentuar me lupe. Ju rrefej si u rrezova ne skene...; Majlajdo: Juria te bente diferencen, fitues duhej te ishte Arjoni;
"Zogu i Tunes", vjen ne verzionin popullor
Nora Istrefi: Me duket vetja seksi!
Calvin Harris nuk rri dot pa Rita Oren, i kerkon te kthehen bashke
Nga Niko Komani: Sekretet e dimrit!
IN&OUT: "Tre mendje ne ankand", Ergi dhe Enxhi (X Factor), Tuna (IN); Sara Nikita, Hajrie Rondo, Xhesika Berberi (OUT)
Ne SKANER: Dancing With The Stars
VIP-at qe behen tape... prej suksesit: Genta Ismajli, Tuna, Noizy, Kastro Zizo, Nora Istrefi, Dafina Zeqiri, Ronela Hajati


No comments:

Post a Comment